- After all the Platitudes the ToryDups stick Two Fingers up at Police, Nurses & Firefighters
- As ToryDUP takes us back to the 19th Century Ireland elects a Gay Prime Minister
- Video: Guido fake news (again) on Corbyn’s #QueensSpeech bow — The SKWAWKBOX
- Greater Fool 2.0 - Contributors wanted
- Ditch the labels and unite #WeAreLabour
Denton and Reddish MP, Andrew Gwynne, has reacted angrily to the discovery that the government has apparently offered Conservative-led Surrey Council special terms to back down on a proposal to increase council tax by 15 percent in order to deal with the social care crisis.
Read the full story at “Where’s our social care sweetheart deal?” – MP Gwynne — Andrew Gwynne MP