- After all the Platitudes the ToryDups stick Two Fingers up at Police, Nurses & Firefighters
- As ToryDUP takes us back to the 19th Century Ireland elects a Gay Prime Minister
- Video: Guido fake news (again) on Corbyn’s #QueensSpeech bow — The SKWAWKBOX
- Greater Fool 2.0 - Contributors wanted
- Ditch the labels and unite #WeAreLabour
Confirming its new status as the hostile mouthpiece of the Lib Dems, the New Statesman has run an article by former deputy Prime Minister John Prescott under a headline of
John Prescott on Labour: “This must be the worst operation I’ve ever seen”
Seeing that, you’d think he was talking about Jeremy Corbyn’s leadership. That’s very far from the case.
Instead, Prescott launches immediately into an attack on the [rebel] PLP (parliamentary Labour party) – and it’s in that context that he talks of an ‘operation’:
I’ve attended a thousand PLP meetings. This must be the worst operation I’ve ever seen. It is more about personality politics than in the past.
He talks briefly about the undoubted achievements of the last Labour government and the fact that its legacy has been obliterated by the disaster of the illegal Iraq war – but then, in case…
View original post 469 more words