- After all the Platitudes the ToryDups stick Two Fingers up at Police, Nurses & Firefighters
- As ToryDUP takes us back to the 19th Century Ireland elects a Gay Prime Minister
- Video: Guido fake news (again) on Corbyn’s #QueensSpeech bow — The SKWAWKBOX
- Greater Fool 2.0 - Contributors wanted
- Ditch the labels and unite #WeAreLabour
When we elected Jeremy, in many ways we were handing him a poisoned chalice because he was always going to have to compromise sometimes, which had the potential of losing him support amongst the people who voted him in twice. Only on the back benches could he remain ever true to himself and his principles.
We need to make sure we only call it out when it genuinely is a case of him ‘selling out’ rather than those considered, and sometimes painful compromises he will inevitably have to make as leader of a broad church party. The PLP plotters are counting on us ‘deluded idealists’ to be too black and white in our views to deal with any compromise at all and will therefore try to continually push Corbyn into positions that will divide opinion amongst his core supporters. I personally will not fall into their trap and I hope…
View original post 37 more words