- After all the Platitudes the ToryDups stick Two Fingers up at Police, Nurses & Firefighters
- As ToryDUP takes us back to the 19th Century Ireland elects a Gay Prime Minister
- Video: Guido fake news (again) on Corbyn’s #QueensSpeech bow — The SKWAWKBOX
- Greater Fool 2.0 - Contributors wanted
- Ditch the labels and unite #WeAreLabour
A number of people have contacted the SKWAWKBOX to ask where they can best invest their time and effort to help Labour win the General Election.
Below is a list of the 50 tightest marginal seats, along with the 2015 winning margin, who won and the total electorate. In each of these, help to attack – or defend – the seat is vital.
Pick one or more within reasonable reach and dive in. Your country needs you.
The top 108 potential targets all have a majority of fewer than 4,000, so if none here are convenient or you have time and want to do more, see the full list of seats here.
The SKWAWKBOX is provided free of charge but depends on the generosity of its readers to be viable. If you found this information helpful and can afford to, please do click…
View original post 487 more words