- After all the Platitudes the ToryDups stick Two Fingers up at Police, Nurses & Firefighters
- As ToryDUP takes us back to the 19th Century Ireland elects a Gay Prime Minister
- Video: Guido fake news (again) on Corbyn’s #QueensSpeech bow — The SKWAWKBOX
- Greater Fool 2.0 - Contributors wanted
- Ditch the labels and unite #WeAreLabour
Theresa May has been accused of ignoring news that NHS GP services have begun to charge for consultations.
In some parts of the UK, NHS patients will have to continue to wait four weeks for a seven-minute appointment with a GP unless they are prepared to pay £40 for a ten-minute phone consultation, £80 for a 20-minute face-to-face appointment or £145 for a 40-minute consultation.
The first roll out of this newly-privatised GP service has already been announced in Dorset – but only in the local press.
There has been no comment from the Conservative Party.
Surprise surprise …