- After all the Platitudes the ToryDups stick Two Fingers up at Police, Nurses & Firefighters
- As ToryDUP takes us back to the 19th Century Ireland elects a Gay Prime Minister
- Video: Guido fake news (again) on Corbyn’s #QueensSpeech bow — The SKWAWKBOX
- Greater Fool 2.0 - Contributors wanted
- Ditch the labels and unite #WeAreLabour
Lucy Allan, the former Tory MP – and now candidate – for Telford is no stranger to controversy.
She was at the centre of bullying allegations after a ranting voicemail left by Allan on the phone of a former employee, who was on sick leave at the time, was released. Ms Allan denied bullying but later apologised for ‘wrong‘ and ‘stupid‘ behaviour.
She was also the subject of a #sackLucyAllan campaign after allegedly doctoring an email she had received from a constituent to make it look like a death threat – she later admitted the act, but claimed she had not meant to imply all the comments were from the same sender.
Now Allan has been accused of creating fake news after publishing photographs on Twitter that appear to show the same man as both a ‘concerned resident’ and a member of her campaign.
Sharp-eyed Twitter user Tim…
View original post 184 more words