- After all the Platitudes the ToryDups stick Two Fingers up at Police, Nurses & Firefighters
- As ToryDUP takes us back to the 19th Century Ireland elects a Gay Prime Minister
- Video: Guido fake news (again) on Corbyn’s #QueensSpeech bow — The SKWAWKBOX
- Greater Fool 2.0 - Contributors wanted
- Ditch the labels and unite #WeAreLabour
Theresa May’s decision to put troops on our streets this morning is a naked attempt to cover for the disastrous policies she has pursued as Home Secretary and then as Prime Minister.
Like a man trying to compensate for his inadequacies by driving a big, fast car she is flagging her shortcomings to all who care to look – and like that man, driving ‘too much car’, she’s a danger to us all.
May as Prime Minister is out of her depth – and her attempts to cover her weakness are giving terrorists exactly what they want.
May is guilty. She has overseen – with direct responsibility as home secretary – the most draconian cuts to frontline police numbers ever seen, as this astonishing chart shows:
Yet she lied to the public, projecting a completely-unfounded confidence – as has now been shown beyond question – that she could continue cutting police budgets…
View original post 382 more words