- After all the Platitudes the ToryDups stick Two Fingers up at Police, Nurses & Firefighters
- As ToryDUP takes us back to the 19th Century Ireland elects a Gay Prime Minister
- Video: Guido fake news (again) on Corbyn’s #QueensSpeech bow — The SKWAWKBOX
- Greater Fool 2.0 - Contributors wanted
- Ditch the labels and unite #WeAreLabour
The SKWAWKBOX has been inundated over the last couple of days by people sending the link to a video, with messages to the effect of ‘you must do something with this’.
Having watched it, they’re absolutely right.
During her TV interview with Andrew Neil last week, Theresa May repeated her usual nonsense ad nauseam, but when asked about Tory plans for the NHS, she only talked about The Naylor Report.
May admits that implementing the Naylor Report will cost ten billion pounds – but she makes it sound like this is additional government investment in the NHS.
It is not – it’s £10bn of our money that Mrs May intends to spend on ‘accelerating’ a ‘BOGOF’ two-for-one fire sale of NHS buildings and land to private developers at knock-down prices. The plan will also charge hospital trusts millions if they don’t want to sell.
And – so far…
View original post 220 more words