- After all the Platitudes the ToryDups stick Two Fingers up at Police, Nurses & Firefighters
- As ToryDUP takes us back to the 19th Century Ireland elects a Gay Prime Minister
- Video: Guido fake news (again) on Corbyn’s #QueensSpeech bow — The SKWAWKBOX
- Greater Fool 2.0 - Contributors wanted
- Ditch the labels and unite #WeAreLabour
To protect their wealth from tax authorities, Britain’s tax avoiding media barons wanted you to leave the EU and now they want you to vote Tory on June 8.
Ahead of the EU referendum, pro-Brexit media blamed the EU for increasing the increasing number of migrants, accused Angela Merkel of bullying Britain, condemned High Court judges as “Enemies of the people”, influencing British people to vote to leave the EU.
Just like politicians that work together around a common policy, there is a common conviction that distinguishes a particular news agency. Regarding the pro-Brexit mass communication campaigners, most of them are owned by wealthy tax-avoiding billionaires. Rupert Murdoch owns The Sun, Barclay Brothers own The Telegraph, Richard Desmond owns Daily Express, and Lord Rothermere owns Daily Mail.
Richard Desmond’s Tax Profile
“New Express owner Richard Desmond’s huge publishing and TV sex empire has paid just £200,000 in corporation tax since…
View original post 607 more words