- After all the Platitudes the ToryDups stick Two Fingers up at Police, Nurses & Firefighters
- As ToryDUP takes us back to the 19th Century Ireland elects a Gay Prime Minister
- Video: Guido fake news (again) on Corbyn’s #QueensSpeech bow — The SKWAWKBOX
- Greater Fool 2.0 - Contributors wanted
- Ditch the labels and unite #WeAreLabour
In the wake of last night’s awful events in London, the 4th most-watched item on the BBC’s website is an interview between Laura Kuenssberg and Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn.
One that the BBC knows is misleading and has still not corrected.
As the SKWAWKBOX showed in January, Ms Kuenssberg was found guilty by the BBC Trust of misleading reporting in the video in which she presents Corbyn’s comments on the ‘shoot to kill’ policy as if he were saying he would not authorise it in a ‘Paris-style’ terror situation.
He said no such thing.
But the BBC still has not corrected its misleading video – and today, in the wake of the London terror attacks, millions are watching his misrepresented comments.
Howl about this blatant misrepresentation and blatant breach of BBC impartiality – to your neighbours, friends, relatives and to the BBC.
Many on social media already are:
View original post 165 more words