- After all the Platitudes the ToryDups stick Two Fingers up at Police, Nurses & Firefighters
- As ToryDUP takes us back to the 19th Century Ireland elects a Gay Prime Minister
- Video: Guido fake news (again) on Corbyn’s #QueensSpeech bow — The SKWAWKBOX
- Greater Fool 2.0 - Contributors wanted
- Ditch the labels and unite #WeAreLabour
The SKWAWKBOX wanted to remain silent until this evening out of respect for the victims of last night’s terror atrocity and our hearts go out to those affected and their families.
But information that has come to light – and Theresa May’s clear attempt to politicise events – mean that it would be a dereliction of this blog’s purpose and duty to wait.
Theresa May this morning attempted to blame ‘too much tolerance’ for the attacks last night, in Manchester and on Westminster Bridge and is clearly positioning herself to exploit them in order to restrict civil liberties. A separate article will address her speech in detail.
But as broadcaster Paul Lewis highlighted this morning, May has blocked publication of a report into the funding of terrorism until at least after the election and possibly permanently – because it allegedly focuses on the central role of Saudi Arabia:
View original post 327 more words