- After all the Platitudes the ToryDups stick Two Fingers up at Police, Nurses & Firefighters
- As ToryDUP takes us back to the 19th Century Ireland elects a Gay Prime Minister
- Video: Guido fake news (again) on Corbyn’s #QueensSpeech bow — The SKWAWKBOX
- Greater Fool 2.0 - Contributors wanted
- Ditch the labels and unite #WeAreLabour
On Sunday, Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn gave a short – less than 10 minutes – but towering speech that Sky News covered in full.
And the BBC covered not at all.
The speech is terrifying to the Establishment, because the statesmanlike Corbyn looks and sounds every inch the ‘Prime Minister in waiting’ that they’ve always told us he couldn’t be – and with his personal approval ratings now exceeding those of the Tory leader, it’s clear the country is recognising it.
In the speech, Corbyn stands tall and strong against terrorism, refuses to allow it to change him or cow the country. He holds May and her party to account for their actions that have made this country more vulnerable. He shows a genuine commitment to the safety and wellbeing of the people of the UK that dwarfs May’s and exposes it for a sham. He confirms that…
View original post 153 more words