- After all the Platitudes the ToryDups stick Two Fingers up at Police, Nurses & Firefighters
- As ToryDUP takes us back to the 19th Century Ireland elects a Gay Prime Minister
- Video: Guido fake news (again) on Corbyn’s #QueensSpeech bow — The SKWAWKBOX
- Greater Fool 2.0 - Contributors wanted
- Ditch the labels and unite #WeAreLabour
I won’t hold my breath on this one. We know what should happen but we’ve seen the CPS drop the ball on 30+ cases of electoral fraud.
As the SKWAWKBOX reported on Sunday, Theresa May has been reported to police over false claims she made during Friday’s BBC Question Time special about Diane Abbott and police DNA records.
May told the studio audience and millions of viewers around the country that Abbott had advocated the removal of the DNA samples of ‘criminals and terrorists’ from police databases – an accusation that is completely untrue.
Making false statements about a candidate’s ‘character or conduct’ during an election campaign is a criminal offence under section 106 of the Representation of the People Act 1983.
Paul Cardin of the Wirral in it Together blog reported the matter initially to the Metropolitan Police, as May is based in Downing Street, but the Met has advised that the matter needs to be investigated by North Yorkshire Police (NYP), because the programme was…
View original post 249 more words