- After all the Platitudes the ToryDups stick Two Fingers up at Police, Nurses & Firefighters
- As ToryDUP takes us back to the 19th Century Ireland elects a Gay Prime Minister
- Video: Guido fake news (again) on Corbyn’s #QueensSpeech bow — The SKWAWKBOX
- Greater Fool 2.0 - Contributors wanted
- Ditch the labels and unite #WeAreLabour
The SKWAWKBOX said years ago that if you give British people an actual alternative worth voting for, they would. They certainly have one now in Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn.
There’s a consensus that turnout is key in this election – and that a high turnout will favour Labour (at least in England and Wales).
The SKWAWKBOX is receiving reports of queues at polling stations all around the country. One polling station attendant, who has worked at the same station for decades, reports that she hasn’t seen queues like it in at least 25 years.
The Evening Standard is reporting ‘huge’ queues in the capital:
While one polling station in Lincoln reported it saw more voters in the first hour than in the whole day in 2015.
Here are pictures and reports of some of the queues, tweeted by excited voters. If there are queues when you got to vote, send…
View original post 242 more words