- After all the Platitudes the ToryDups stick Two Fingers up at Police, Nurses & Firefighters
- As ToryDUP takes us back to the 19th Century Ireland elects a Gay Prime Minister
- Video: Guido fake news (again) on Corbyn’s #QueensSpeech bow — The SKWAWKBOX
- Greater Fool 2.0 - Contributors wanted
- Ditch the labels and unite #WeAreLabour
Worrying reports are reaching the SKWAWKBOX of apparent illegal behaviour by Tory candidates or their representatives at some polling stations.
The Tories appear to be affixing election posters to the walls of polling stations or of the grounds of the polling station, in clear breach of electoral law regarding campaigning within 250m of a polling station or attaching election materials to polling stations:
If you see similar instances in other areas – some are being reported even now – take a picture and tweet or Facebook the SKWAWKBOX.
Even more worryingly, outside at least one polling station queues of young people are being told they’re not entitled to vote, even though registered – and that they can appeal by taking ID to the council offices, but not in…
View original post 335 more words