We’re looking for contributors to write for The Greater Fool. If like the idea of writing articles on politics and current affairs but perhaps don’t have time to manage a full blog yourself or don’t want the extra work of keeping it up and running. You may already have a blog but want to achieve a wider audience. Either way, we’d love to hear from you. You can write for us exclusively or you can cross post your own blog.
So what are the requirements?
- Decent writing skills, you don’t need to be a novelist just English not textspeak!
- An opinion that you’re passionate about sharing with personality and emotion.
- Ability to tell the difference between fact and conspiracy.
- Research based methodology ensuring that what you’re posting is based on fact. (Two independent sources preferably, I’d really like not to go to court for libel!).
- A sense of humour, this stuff can get heavy so a little black humour can go a long way.
If you think that sounds like you then fill in the form below and I’ll get in touch. The idea behind this project is to increase the number of voices challenging the main stream media agenda. I don’t mind if you write once a month or every day. Let’s make this a platform we can all be proud of.